General Data Protection Regulation Policy
Philip Deeker ( Cent Cols Challenge) is committed to safeguarding and protecting data of clients and website visitors. This policy explains the policy and approach to receiving, securing using and discarding of personal data and the process used for dealing with information requests and potential breaches. The policy refers to all aspects of communication between Philip Deeker ( Cent Cols Challenge) and individuals who contact him in writing, via e-mail and via the internet.
1.1 Personal information referred to in this policy relates to information that identifies an individual :
- Telephone number, including that of closest relative
- Email address
- Bank account details
1.2 All personal and organisational date is processed by Philip Deeker ( Cent Cols Challenge)
2 Personal Information Philip Deeker ( Cent Cols Challenge) collects
3 Use of Personal Information
3.1 Philip Deeker ( Cent Cols Challenge) may use any Personal Information submitted to respond to emails or written enquiries when a response or additional information has been requested.
3.2 For the purposes of keeping the website secure and for the prevention and detection of fraud and credit risk
3.3 Philip Deeker ( Cent Cols Challenge) will never supply any personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing without obtaining prior consent from the individual.
4 Disclosing Personal Information
4.1 Philip Deeker ( Cent Cols Challenge) may disclose personal information to professional advisors in so far as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4.2 Philip Deeker ( Cent Cols Challenge) may disclose personal information :-
- To the extent that it is required by the law
- In connection with any ongoing or perspective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend legal rights including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention.
- To any person who it is believed may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where such a court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
4.3 Except as outlined in this policy, Philip Deeker ( Cent Cols Challenge) will never provide personal information to third parties.
5 Retaining Personal Information
5.1 Personal information that is processed for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than necessary. Information will be kept for a maximum of seven years to comply with advice from auditors.
5.2 Personal information and documents will be retained:
- To the extent that it is required by law
- If the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend legal rights , including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
6 Security of Personal Information
6.1 Reasonable technical and organisational precautions will be taken to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of personal information.
6.2 All personal information will be stored on a secure password and firewall-protected source.
6.3 Acknowledgement soul be made that transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and therefore it is not possible to guarantee the security of data over the internet.
6.4 The legal basis upon which personal information is processed is based on the application on the following :
- That each individual has given clear consent for their pesonal data to be used for a specific purpose.
- That the processing of the data is necessary for a contract between Philip Deeker (Cent Cols Challenge) and the person.
- That the processing may be necessary in order to comply with the law.
- That the processing may be necessary to protect someone’s life